Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect Fitbit Versa to UHC Motion Program

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to connect Fitbit Versa to UHC motion program? This particular device is not listed in UHC motion program page/application

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Haaris.

I am glad to assist you with your inquiry about connecting your Fitbit device to the UnitedHealthcare Motion Program. You can find more information in this help article: What should I know about using my Fitbit device with the UnitedHealthcare (UHC) Motion program?

Since the Fitbit Versa is not listed on the page, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to assist you further. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you assist me with this as well? I am not able to do this either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not able to connect my fitbit versa to UHC Motion application either. Could you include me in any communications as well?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got a Fitbit Versa 2.  Any word on when you will support functionality for the UHC Motion Program?  It seems odd that you support the Charge 2 and 3, but no Versa.  Please let me know as I am thinking about returning and gettting an iWatch which is supported.

Thanks,

Fred

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have UHC motion and a Fitbit versa, cannot get them to sync.  Any help will be appreciated!! Thank you!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - just curious if you ever got an answer to this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I have never received a response from Fitbit regarding my inquiry.  It appeared from a prior post they provided assistance to connect the 2 devices but didn't provide steps to replicate.  It sounds like an internal team had to sync.

Thanks!

Brenda

Best Answer
0 Votes

They apparently don't allow the Versa and UHC motion to work together.   Unfortunate really.  But no, I did not receive an answer from FITBIT, I googled on my own.  Hopefully they'll change it soon.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any news on getting versa to sync with UHC motions.  The charge 4 is okay but I really want to use my versa.  Is 2021 the year to make this happen?

Best Answer
0 Votes