Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to toggle between apps and gps run

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all.  Before I purchase a 3rd party app.  How can I start a run walk interval app and then start a gps connected run?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @luv2wlk, m apologies for the late response and thank you for sharing with me the app you want to use. In this case this app is not officially supported by Fitbit. 

To add more information in case you need it, remember that with your Versa you can track interval training, so this article will give you some extra help: How do I track intervals during my workout?

See you around and stay tuned if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @luv2wlk, good to see you again in the Fitbit Community! I'm wondering which 3rd party app what to use to track your interval?

Note that Connected GPS is independent from any third party app, since this consist in choosing the exercise from your Versa and your phone will connect to the GPS, providing the full scope of data for your exercise.

Not being sure which app you want to use, you can always start individually your exercise. Meaning when you finish your interval run - walk, you can start a connected GPS activity sine there is not option to toggle between apps and its features, unless there is an existing integration where certain information is going to be share in and out from your Fitbit account.

Let me know more details if you have more questions. I'll be around.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi. Thank you for your response.  The app is called run/walk time.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @luv2wlk, m apologies for the late response and thank you for sharing with me the app you want to use. In this case this app is not officially supported by Fitbit. 

To add more information in case you need it, remember that with your Versa you can track interval training, so this article will give you some extra help: How do I track intervals during my workout?

See you around and stay tuned if you have other questions.

Best Answer