Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei SE not compatible with Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit told me the Huawei SE is not supported by their app. I am not sure why fitbit has chose to ignore Huawei in their app. “Global TOP 500 Brand Values in 2018” report ranking HUAWEI at No. 25 with a brand value of US$38 billion. It is insane to me that FITBIT has not fixed this issue yet...

Moderator edit updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@DasaWhite924 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that your phone isn't compatible. The list is for devices that has been tested by the team but it doesn't mean that other phones don't work. Try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. After this restart your phone and restart your Versa.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I already tried and doesn't work. If you check the Fitbit community you will see this is a huge issue and Fitbit hasn't done anything about it. It's ridiculous. They should not advertise something as Android if it excludes models. I have fitbit for a long time and I'm extremely dissapointed. If I wanted to stay with apple, and spend the $ it cost on the versa, i would have bought an Apple watch. But I had Fitbit for years, and I wanted to stay with them, but this is getting ridiculous.  Only thing I can do is check the time. Nothing else works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes