Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect time displayed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Out of the blue, I woke up later for work. 

My Fitbit reads an hour later. I noticed in Monday morning. I can't figure out why.

If it read an  hour sooner, it wouldn't bother me, knowing Spring forward is coming up. Help

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

why is my fitbit versa loosing time at night. for the past 2 nights it is 15 - 30 minutes behind the actual time in the morning. I use the alarm for waking up and with the loss of time it is a problem

Best Answer

Hi @Warner and @bad_girl8. Welcome! It's great to see new faces around the forums. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Hi @Warner, thanks for sharing that the time on your Versa Lite is incorrect. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you had with this situation and let me help you with this matter. Before anything else, may I know if your watch is syncing correctly? I'm asking this as your information including the time should always update as long as the sync is completed.

Assuming your watch is indeed syncing correctly, I'd recommend to give a try to the steps described in this help article. Please make sure the time zone on your phone and the Fitbit app are correct so your watch can display the correct information.

@bad_girl8, thanks for letting me know that your watch is also loosing time. I understand how important it's to get your alarm working at the correct time and appreciate your feedback. I got in touch with our Support team and apparently you've created a case with them. Since they're providing you with assistance I'd recommend to reply back to their last email so you can receive more details about your case.

By the way, I moved your posts to this new thread to keep our forums organized and so you can receive related replies.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
Still waiting for a call. I have a Fitbit that is serving no purpose. It will not sinc so nothing is accurate. It will be one week tomorrow since the ticket was done. I feel that $150 has been wasted on an item that worked for 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi @bad_girl8. It's good to see you here and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for getting back and sharing you feedback about your experience with the Versa. I totally see where you're coming from and I'm sorry that you've gone through this situation. Our team often reviews the forums and takes every feedback posted here into consideration to enhance our products performance. While I don't have access to your case details, let me recommend to reply back to the last email sent by our Support team. That way, they can follow up and send you more details via email.

I appreciate your patience and don't hesitate to reply back if you have another question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just fixed this blindly as it just happened with mine! It set my time to 2 hours behind on its own so strange. I jumped online and played on the setting. Set it for Melbourne GMT, it took awhile to do it but it updated it now! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just updated my Versa and it started loosing time yesterday, in addition to not syncing.  I spent about 2.5 hours following the directions here and finally got it to sync after removing the versa from the app, then spending about 1 more hour goi g.through all the steps again, repeatedly!!!!   I woke up this morning and the time had lost about 1 hrs 15 minutes AND the app cannot locate the phone again.  I have gone though all the steps again, but dont have time to spend another 2.5 hour.  Syncing has always been hit or miss with my versa, but if the time is incorrect, it is worthless.  In looking through this forum, it appears that the versa. 2 has same issue!!!!  I have a Ssmsung Note 8

Best Answer

I had the same issue yesterday.    I did online chat and they are giving me 35% off a new one.   I'm not happy!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes