Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Bitmoji Clock Face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have linked my snapchat and bitmoji accounts, and am attempting to get the clock face on my watch.  The watch says "Visit the clock face settings on your phone to connect your bitmoji to Snapchat"  

I have done this.  In the settings on my watch face in Fitbit app on my phone, it says "Disconnected  Waiting for connection...."  It has been like that for approximately 30 minutes now.

What do I need to do for the connection to happen?

I know the phone and watch are communicating as text messages are coming through.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Keleroz. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the difficulty you're experiencing with installing the Bitmoji clock face. Thank you for your efforts. Some clock faces may take a long time to install due to the size of the clock face. I recommend connecting the watch to Wi-Fi when installing clock faces.

Please follow the steps in this help article to install the Bitmoji clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

I'll be around if you need further help!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi LilyaFitbit, I have the same problem as the other user. But now it suddenly started working, without any other changes than trying to install bitmoji clock face another time....

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Torigo.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you had the same issue, but it is working now. I appreciate your time and efforts. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes