Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Swimming Tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can the Ionic and Versa display swimming stats while still swimming?

For example, could I use it to check how many lengths I've swam while still in the pool? (without syncing to my phone)

Thanks

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Yes. My Ionic (same operating system) tells me how many laps I gave done. You need to use workout mode and start the swim by pushing a button. After that is counts away and displays it when you tap. It doesnt display laps if you use Smart Track to detect the swim - for that you need to syn  and see it in the app.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Yes the FitBit Versa does show how many lengths while you swim. To see it you first go to, exercise then scroll through until you see the swimming option, then tap on that. And from there it should show you your swim stats on the watch.

Android and iPhone 6s. Versa, Flex 2, and Zip
Best Answer
0 Votes

yes, and you can also use MySwimPro App https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4uXR95rs0I

Best Answer

Versa 2 doesn't show real time swimming lengths on the watch, how do i get it to do this or is there no option?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @thaitog  Yes, I agree it is annoying! Apparently laps showing on the watch will be coming in an update (soon I hope!)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

We bought this watch specifically for my daughter who is a competitive swimmer. We're all very disappointed with the swim tracking. If she hadn't already used it in the pool, I'd return it. I really hope they fix this soon or I'll be shouting from the rooftops for swimmers to stay away from this rather useless watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes