Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Press Menu Options Not Responding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Versa 3 a couple years now. As of late, I noticed the wrist wake function not working right, so I did the long press of the left button to open that menu. 

Once the menu opens however, I can't actually open or access any of the options. I can click on each one, but nothing happens. So frustrating. 

My watch charged for almost an hour today, Bluetooth is connected, everything is syncing fine and I tried a reboot. 

Any other suggestions??

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

As far as Screen Wake, check if you are accidentally in Sleep Mode in Quick Settings.

Also try Restart if this isn't what you meant by reboot.

JohnnyRow_0-1710897381977.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for replying, but that's actually the whole problem. I can't access the quick settings. I touch the little dot next to quick settings, voice assistant,  music settings,  fitbit pay etc,  and nothing happens. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you swipe between screens?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Joyous503 - are you able to double tap the watch, swipe the watch face to the right to get to Quick Settings and remove Sleep mode?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes