Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I went for a run today and it seems the entire run is missing from my versa.. 

After I finished the run I ended the activity and saw the summary on the versa. I then walked/ran for a few minutes to cool down and the versa auto recognized a run. I ended that as well by hitting the flag and pressing "end". There was no sync between the app and the versa between my run and the auto recognized run. The steps and heat rate from the time of the run is registered in the app but the run itself is missing.

My bike commute to work earlier today and the auto recognized "run" after is shown in the "Today" stats and synced to the app so I dont think the sync between the phone and the versa is the problem..

I tried re-installing the app and restarted(not reset) my versa but so far no luck.. Any hopes of recovering the run?

-John

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I would check the "Recent Exercise" tile in the fitbit.com dashboard to see if the run is there. If so, then it is in the fitbit database and it is "just" a display problem on the phone app.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply JohnnyRow. I checked the "Recent exercise" tile but unfortunately the activity was not listed there, so I consider the run lost.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me on my versa 2 yesterday. It was my best run yet. Stats appeared on the watch, then I did a walk - stats appeared after finishing. Went to the app after synchronisation - nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes