Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My FitBit will NOT unlock

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I got a new wristband and in the process of putting it on my phone locked. So I tried to unlock it from my App, and it DOES NOT give me the option to reset passcode.

When I enter my passcode, it does nothing, and I can't hit the "next" button and NO option to rest.

HELP!

Thanks

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @EboSth welcome to the community.

To unlock the tracker let's open the Fitbit app and tap on the Ionic that's found at the top of the screen.

Now scroll up and tap the device unlock, it will all for an unlock code and you will need to put in your phones unlock code. This is to confirm that you are the owner of the phone.

Now you should be able to change the pin and set the tracker to only lock with Fitbit pay.

This Fitbit help doc may be of assistance.

How do I use the device lock on my Fitbit device?

Learn about securing your Fitbit device with a PIN code.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, read this article about locking and unlocking your Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @EboSth welcome to the community.

To unlock the tracker let's open the Fitbit app and tap on the Ionic that's found at the top of the screen.

Now scroll up and tap the device unlock, it will all for an unlock code and you will need to put in your phones unlock code. This is to confirm that you are the owner of the phone.

Now you should be able to change the pin and set the tracker to only lock with Fitbit pay.

This Fitbit help doc may be of assistance.

How do I use the device lock on my Fitbit device?

Learn about securing your Fitbit device with a PIN code.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!! It's unlocked!!

Best Answer
0 Votes