Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Versa wont re-connect to my android phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In July 2018 I bought a Fitbit Versa which worked just fine with my Samsung android phone for 2 months. Suddenly it stopped syncing so I tried all solutions mentioned here on the site re. syncing (troubleshooting). One of the 'solutions' was to disconnect and then reconnect the Versa with the app on the phone.

Now ... I cant even get my Versa to reconnect to my Samsung. After I connect them via bluetooth and put in the code in the app it just "hangs" and does not connect it.

Has anyone had this problem? And how did you solve it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I solved the problem by using someone elses phone on which I downloaded the fitbit app and than I logged onto my own account on their phone, and was able to reconnect my Versa to the fitbit app. Once it was re-connected to the app I logged onto the app on my own phone, and everything is now working again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I’ve come onto the help forum for the exact same problem but with an iPhone. 

I’ve tried everything, the last being deleting the app and reinstalling. I now can’t reinstall properly as it hangs when connecting to the Fitbit. 

Hopefully someone comes back with a solution....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I solved the problem by using someone elses phone on which I downloaded the fitbit app and than I logged onto my own account on their phone, and was able to reconnect my Versa to the fitbit app. Once it was re-connected to the app I logged onto the app on my own phone, and everything is now working again.

Best Answer
0 Votes