Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bluetooth will not work!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get the Bluetooth on my versa to turn "on".  It keeps telling me that its not on and I have tried all the fixes in the help section.  I have never been able to download music.  I got messages for a while but then it all stopped.   Now I get nothing.  Help!!!!  I am using a Note8

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

What is it that you want be able to do @thompsonbae 

Connect headphones to the Versa? 

Connect the Versa to the phone to be able to control music on the phone? 

When it comes to music. Are you looking at Pandora, Deezer, or is the music stores in the computer. The Bluetooth setting on the Versa will have no affect on downloading music which uses WiFi and Bluetooth LE to setup the transfer. 

Best Answer
I want to download music to it. And yes i want to connect my wireless
earbuds to it. I also want to get my messages on it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your music that is stored on your PC? 

Why can't I download music and podcasts to my Fitbit watch?

As for connecting headphones. After putting the headphone into pairing mode, then on the tracker you will tap Add Audio device. Now what happens? 

As for messages, what type of phone do you have? 

Best Answer

I'm also on a Samsung Galaxy (Tab S4). Just went through this myself. Try these steps, they worked for me:

1. Download the app called Bluetooth Auto Connect. Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.myklos.btautoconnect&hl=en_US. Set up your Versa under devices. Check all 5 "Events" boxes.

2. Make sure your Fitbit app, and the Bluetooth Auto Connect app, have their battery optimization turned OFF (as well as any other app or service on your phone with "Bluetooth" in the name). To get to this setting, long press on the Fitbit icon, click the i circle icon, click Battery, Optimize battery usage, then change the drop down list from "Apps not optimized" to "All". (Anything "battery optimized" can be killed by Android if it hasn't heard from it in a while. Fine for games, but bad for bluetooth.)

3. Once that's done, for music transfers, make sure your PC has bluetooth turned on, and you're on the best WiFi available. Then follow these instructions: https://www.androidcentral.com/how-download-music-fitbit-versa Only ignore the one about the "Manage My Music" tile. I don't have that tile. Instead, after connecting, in the lower left corner click on the picture of your Versa. Then go to Music.

Hope that helps. Good luck! ~Chewy

Best Answer
0 Votes