Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My versa was damaged, Fitbit are not responding!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit was damaged on the 24th of December 2018, tried all ways of troubleshooting it and then I reported the problem to Fitbit via live chat on the 29th; and they said they will come back to me via email soon for more details on sending a replacement. They sent me an email on the 31st, apologizing for the delay, saying that the case was brought to their attention for review and claiming that they will be contacting with additional information.
I replied asking them how long will the process take.. I got nothing! I tried the live chat again on the 5th of January and they said they are studying the case or something and they will get back to me soon.
Till now nothing has happened and I'm so frustrated and wondering if anybody has experienced such a bad service like I have. I was patient enough since I was addicted to my fitness tracker and now I fed up! I've seen many complaints here about the versa, and I really regret having it.
P.S. I wasn't asking for anything special, simply was asking that they honor the one-year warranty that come with the product, that's all.
I'm thinking of switching to Garmin, any advice on which product is the best?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Phone Support:

Calling from US:

(877) 623-4997

Calling from Abroad (add +1, US Country Code)

+1 877 623-4997

Note:  Toll-free number from within America,

Costs can apply when calling from abroad (outside America).

Monday - Friday:

From 4am-8pm PST (US)

Weekend:

From 6am-5pm PST (US)

Best Answer
0 Votes