Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with sleep tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So far very disappointed with my Versa. This is the 1st fitbit I have owned and I had high hopes. The sleep monitoring is way off. It is showing an hour or hour and 1/2 when I know I slept longer. I am wearing as recommended, non-domanite arm about an inch above the wrist bone and snug. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You're lucky it even registered any sleep data at all. Mine stopped doing so after a week. And I am not a troll.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I think your trolling. There are zero issues with the sleep tracking. I know as my wife went from the Ionic to the Versa and has been working just like it should with full sleep tracking. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're lucky it even registered any sleep data at all. Mine stopped doing so after a week. And I am not a troll.

Best Answer

My sleep data works well. This week, I had a good opportunity to test it. I slept two nights in the room with my family member at the hospital. My Versa documented each wake up, all lights on for vital signs check and nurse check-ins, as well as the wake up call in the early morning. Accurate reflection of actual times and confirmed that you don't rest in the hospital. Also recorded the 12 hour recovery sleep when I got home. I am satisfied with this function.

Best Answer
Actually I can post a photo of my sleep tracking. So if you can't be helpful instead of calling me a troll you can buzz off!
[Image]

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20180504-132134.png

Best Answer
That's great. Now can you make mine function?

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you can't help buzz off.

I posted an image of my sleep tracking below. So shove your troll. 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you help me understand how to use this feature? I just got my versa yesterday and cant figure out how to use the sleep setting. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you help me understand how to use this feature? I just got my versa yesterday and cant figure out how to use the sleep setting. Should the setting show on my watch or just my phone?  Thank you for any help..

Best Answer

I don't get sleep logging on my tracker either...

Best Answer
0 Votes

With respect to you and your wife I’m searching the forums here because my Versa is having the same issue. I’ve bought two; I returned the first because it stopped tracking sleep after a week and then the second isn’t tracking any at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes