Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Apps Selection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love my Blaze and was on the fence about the Versa but went ahead and preordered because I liked that the Versa can hold music and had the ability to use apps.  However, now that I have the Versa I am extremely disappointed in the app selection.  All of the apps are either apps I have never heard of or apps that require a subscription. What about MyFitnessPal? Facebook notifications?  These apps seem useless and I am so disappointed.  I'm also frustrated I can't even use current playlists or music from free apps to save on the Versa.  Will any of this be updated?

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@acbdparker Welcome to the Versa board! Smiley Happy

I'd love to help you out with the apps currently available for Versa. You mentioned My Fitness Pal and Facebook, for MFP it is not available as an app for Versa at this moment. However, for Facebook, you are able to receive notifications from the Facebook app to your Versa. To setup Notifications, give that link a try and follow instructions. 

Since you're also interested in music, with paid subscriptions with either Pandora or Deezer you are able to download playlists on to Versa. Another option is to download your own music to Versa. You'll be able to store several hours of your own music and can play them at any time. 

We will be adding lots of new apps available for Versa so please stay tuned!  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Yes please add more apps. I really don’t use any of them that’s on there now. 

Best Answer

That’s good to know, as I don’t use many of the apps added. Was wondering if the weight watchers app was going to be added. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Spotify would be a great app to add to Versa

Best Answer