Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen will not display, sometimes it vibrates but nothing displays. Tried to reset holding all buttons down for 15 seconds. Still nothing!

Please HELP

phone is iPhone 6 Plus 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Judy618 Welcome to the forum! 😊 First try regular reboot - press and hold the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo appears. If this does not help, try hardware reset using 3 buttons:

1. Press and hold all 3 buttons until Fitbit logo flashes (this may take up to 3 minutes)
  2. After Fitbit logo disappears, release the bottom right button
  3. Wait until you feel strong vibration and release the other buttons.

You may need to attempt the reset a few times to find the optimal times. Trying holding the buttons longer, as long as it's needed for the vibration to appear.

If you're successful with factory reset, please remember to remove Versa from your Fitbit account (in your Fitbit mobile app) and Paired Devices list in your phone Bluetooth settings as you will have to set it up again (add as a new device).

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the reply
Held all three buttons down until I couldn’t take the pain from in indentation from the buttons, roughly 5 minutes. After I let go, half vibrate happened, never got the Fitbit logo to come up.
It’s changing color from deep black to a charcoal gray.
Not sure what to do now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Judy618 it means the factory reset wasn't successful and tracker simply rebooted. Try holding 3 buttons shorter let's say 15-20 seconds and proceeding to step 2. I wish this procedure was more intuitive and user-friendly. I had a poster performing it for hours(!) until he finally succeeded. Please give it a few more tries and report back. We will take it from there.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes