Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notifications on Fitbit Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is synced properly. But I am not getting any notification on my device at all. I have restarted the device, reinstalled the app. No luck. I am using a S7 edge. I have tried several solutions in the forum. But none of them are apparently working.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

got the solution. Press and hold left side button. Put notification to on. Somehow it was turned off. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

got the solution. Press and hold left side button. Put notification to on. Somehow it was turned off. 

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @Sawan007.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself, I am glad to see here that this issue has been resolved and appreciate the tip provided in order to fix this.

Let us know if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

The above solution for the aforementioned person is not my solution as my notifications are turned on on my watch. I reviewed the help on making sure that your phone (Samsung S9) has all the permissions to allow the push of data (phone, SMS, etc.) and from what I can tell all of my settings are correct. I am not able to locate the permissions for each of the apps to send their notifications on my webpage. I have never received a phone notification since I bought my Fitbit Versa a few months ago. Going to need some more troubleshooting methods.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see new faces @RichelleAura, welcome!

If you are having issues with your notifications, I recommend taking a look at the help article My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and follow the instructions provide there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes