Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not All Apps Showing Under Notifications on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, I can’t get an app to show on the notifications list.  I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled the fitbit app, checked Bluetooth, set notifications to “on” for that app, but it still isn’t showing up in my notifications list.  Is this a fitbit issue or that app issue?  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@T3ach3rM0m -

If you are speaking to the "App Notifications" on the notifications screen within the Versa 2 page within the mobile app, I can speak to how it works on the iOS app...

IMG_85C57A002E02-1.jpeg

It took two reminders hitting my phone before showed up for me to select. I believe it took about a day before "Mail" showed up as an option, but I could be wrong on the timing of "Mail".

If you have an iPhone, check out the pinned thread "Required settings changed for notifications on iOS..." on the "iOS App" discussion board. 

I hope this helps and welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi MrMarv, thanks for the reply! I am getting notifications from the job app on my phone, and have for a couple of weeks, it’s just not showing up in the Versa. This app gave me notifications when I had my original Versa, with no problem, it just doesn’t want to work with my newer one!😤

Monica
Best Answer
0 Votes