Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing and my premium does not work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there I have a android LG 4 I've had my Fitbit May 5th or 6 or so I didn't set it up till like May 9th and since I've started my tracking I started using it from day one the syncing has never really work up to par like I had to I cut my Bluetooth my Wi-Fi off and then cut it back on before actually getting any type of syncing and then I have only had to charge a like really twice and both times like it took forever for the syncing to come back today is May 16th and my phone has not I mean my tracker is not synced anything since May 13th the last time I had to charge it also my first satellite won't linked with Fitbit what that's about I don't know it's been doing that since day one is well I was able to get in contact with support because I read something about that it needed to be connected to Wi-Fi but then there is no Wi-fi button or anything like that to connect my birthday Lite however and that was due to me trying to understand why the Spotify app wouldn't download download to the Fitbit I'm tracker and along with some other apps that I have been trying to use or download to the actual tracker but then he told me that I actually have the version or the kind that doesn't need Wi-Fi but then it like tells you you need to Wi-Fi and help area so I don't know but he did tell me that there was an update that I was supposed to get Within the next couple of days to weeks and this time I spoke with him probably like May 10th or 11th and if this this point I was trying to wait and see if anything will change or you know if I would be able to use my premium since I pay for it and at this point I'm really regular it ready to cancel that premium and return the Fitbit because if this point is not worth it like and then I'm reading all of these articles and all of these people pretty much saying the same thing cuz it drains my my phone battery like crazy as far as battery life on this thing the four days thing that's that's working pretty much fine but yeah this point I'm ready to just Return to Sender get my money back and nothing seems to work I've been wanting this thing for almost 2 to 3 years now and I started to just go with their old regular original tracker but then my husband so this one and it was a gift from him to me

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0