Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification importance for Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With Android Oreo, we can set notification importance of each apps notification category. So, some notification only shows on the top bar of the phone, and some notification shows up with sound. Also, I can set my messaging at to turn off alert but only show the notification on the top bar of the phone.

My Android Wear watch, it distinguish the difference. And it rings or vibrate or mute according to notification setting from the application. However, my Fitbit Versa always vibrate even if the phone's notification is without sound.

I wish you can update Versa notification to follow the application's notification setting.

Thank you.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @seokbin.

I think it would be great to have an option like this for the Versa. Please take a look at the Customizable Vibration for Notifications request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @seokbin.

I think it would be great to have an option like this for the Versa. Please take a look at the Customizable Vibration for Notifications request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer