Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification screen wake

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the new update i did this week my screen wakes up every time i reveive a notification from whatsapp. If i hold the left button i can set the notification option OFF, but then it wont even vibrate. How can i get the versa to only vibrate when i get a message? I work in a store and a customer could read a message..Thanks!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@kitten0000 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Thank you for inquiry. Currently this isn't possible but you can share your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exist so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply.

Before the update my Versa would only vibrate when getting a notification. Now it wakes the screen what is very annoying because of privacy.

So the option has been removed?

If yes how can i go back to the older version?

Thanks!

Best Answer

I can corroborate this. Before the update, my versa would vibrate but the screen wouldn't wake. 

Since the update, the screen wakes on every notification and shows the message up. This is awful for privacy; the old version was better.

Can I flash my versa back to the old version, or stop the screen from waking when a notification comes through? 

Best Answer

They keep turning off comments on other posts similar to this!  We need this customization back! I liked being able to flip my wrist to see my screen but I had to turn that off so as not to waste battery on that AND getting every notification.  Stop putting these features on your NEW devices and please update your current ones for current customers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes