Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications GONE after Newest Update.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an IPhone 6s and since the most recent update of fitbit...I no longer receive calls or buzz alerts from notifications. Now when I hold the notification button, I can see the notifications/text are there but no buzzing/vibrating alert to let me know they have come in. I only see it if I decide to manually check on my Versa. Still no phone calls alerts are coming through as well. Yes, I've done every troubleshooting test. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Slothra @JadedMystery Merged your topics.

To restore your notifications, try this:

1. Unpair (remove) Versa from your phone's bluetooth settings
  2. Uninstall the Fitbit mobile app
  3. Reboot your phone and install Fitbit mobile app. Do not pair from within phone's bluetooth settings
  4. Long press the left button to open Quick Menu and toggle Notifications ON/OFF and ON again
  5. Reboot your Versa by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes
  6. Login to Fitbit mobile app
  7. Grant all permissions incl pairing
  8. Make sure Fitbit Notifications are enabled in your phone Settings. If they are switch them off, sync, switch them back ON, and sync again.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Is anyone else experiencing issues with not receiving their notifications on their Versa since the most recent update? I'venever missed a notification until that update, and I saw the moderator only addressed the battery issue here in the forums. I've exhausted all the troubleshooting articles and now am at a frustrated loss, thinking Fitbit needs to hurry up and release an update to fix what they broke. I'm a month into this Versa, and things are not looking good for Fitbit in my eyes at the moment. If someone has an offshoot idea as to how else I can go about trying to fix this, I'm open and grateful. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Slothra @JadedMystery Merged your topics.

To restore your notifications, try this:

1. Unpair (remove) Versa from your phone's bluetooth settings
  2. Uninstall the Fitbit mobile app
  3. Reboot your phone and install Fitbit mobile app. Do not pair from within phone's bluetooth settings
  4. Long press the left button to open Quick Menu and toggle Notifications ON/OFF and ON again
  5. Reboot your Versa by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes
  6. Login to Fitbit mobile app
  7. Grant all permissions incl pairing
  8. Make sure Fitbit Notifications are enabled in your phone Settings. If they are switch them off, sync, switch them back ON, and sync again.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer