Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to change sleep schedule

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I guess this more of a dashboard/setting question but I wasn't sure where to post it. I work midnight shift so I need the hours reversed on my activity and sleep but so far, I haven't been able to do it. It won't let me. Help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @tdlopez74, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question to us. Please note that as the Fitbit device resets at midnight, the hourly activity resets at midnight as well. Now, when it comes to sleep, your device will track your sleep as long as it stops detecting movement for 1 hour. 

I understand your concern about not having some sort of "night shift" setting for the hourly activity but at this moment, our team doesn't have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, our team will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thank you for the reply and information that the fitbit will still record. I was under the impression that it would not and that bothered me since that is one of the features that made my final decision before purchase

Best Answer
0 Votes