Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Screen sensitivity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to set the screen sensitivity?  I have to practically hit the screen to get it to come on.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@gocode03 I don’t believe there is a sensitivity setting. Are you sure you have it set to Auto Wake? To check, hold the left button in for a few seconds and it will open a menu - make sure “screen wake”

is set to auto and not manual. 

Best Answer
Auto wake is on. It comes on with notification. But when I tap the screen to check the time or my stats, I have to tap it hard 2-3 times before it comes on.

Thanks,
Tess

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Do you have quick view turned on? To check, in the app go to Account (icon top right)/Versa/Quick View and make sure it is on. Probably not going to solve the issue, but worth trying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. 

We have two versas in our family and both do not wake up with two gentle taps on screen after screen being off for awhile. It feels like that after watch goes to”sleep” it needs more forecefull taps that actually shake whole watch rather than react touch on screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think you’re on to something. It was asleep for quite a while and I had to tap pretty hard 5 times before it came in. I shut it off, and with one fairly light Tao it came back in. Thanks.

Thanks,
Tess

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer