Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to lock the buttons on Versa while exercising.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to be able to lock my versa while on a hike or bike ride or swim or kayaking so it doesn’t pause. So I don’t lose information when a button gets pressed accidentally while doing a rock scrabble. Is this possible?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Erl41983 No, unfortunately it is not possible. HERE is a feature suggestion for this feature (for the Ionic, but it is the same OS), so go and vote for it. The more votes the more likely it is to happen.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello @Erl41983 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. I appreciate your help @NellyG, I hope you're doing well. 

@Erl41983 thanks for your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. As @NellyG mentioned, this is currently not possible but you're more than welcome to add your vote and comment on the suggested idea she mentioned. 

Additionally, if you have found @NellyG's post useful, please mark it as a solution, this will be very helpful to other members with the same inquiry and if you need anything else, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer