Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora will not sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying for over a month to get my paid Pandora account music to sync and load on my Versa. I have tried 'everything that I can think of... followed all of the helps that I could find online, and Fitbit opened a ticket and keeps emailing me hints of what to do but they are things that have already been tried multiple times. When I go into the Fitbit app on my laptop, it appears that music has been downloaded. So the music appears to be there but it is not accessible and no stations appear on the Versa's Pandora app. Does anyone have any hints? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @GeorgiaTillo !  I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing the difficulties you're having with syncing Pandora with your Fitbit Versa. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts and for following online help tips . 

I've just confirmed that you have been in touch with Customer Support. I recommend you to continue the assistance with the Customer Support team as they will continue to investigate and help in the best possible manner. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit customer support is doing nothing to solve this issue. I still cannot sync the music onto the Versa from my paid Pandora subscription.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @GeorgiaTillo ! Thank you for your reply. 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I appreciate your feedback, our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I understand that you've been in touch with Customer SupportI know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, just keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes