Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone GPS on Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I do know that the Versa does not have GPS, but have read on the forum that it can use the GPS from your phone? I am not sure how to do that or see a GPS map? I have an iphone? Can i see it on the Fitbit app?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums!

Versa uses Connected GPS. You need to turn your phone on go to the app and select the exercise tab.

Then you need to go to your Versa and select the exercise mode and walk or run and wait until it connects. This will give you the map

Read the manual it will help a lot

http://help.fitbit.com/?p=versa Its at the top of the page

Look around the forums and join in on some of the discussions! Lot's going on!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

When you get to the Run screen in Exercise, tap the gear icon at top left.  There are several run settings. Look at "Connected GPS" and make sure it is "On".  If it is Off, tap to turn it On.

Open the Fitbit app on your phone,  when you start the Run exercise, it will say "Connecting" (to your phone's GPS).  I forget the exact sequence then but just follow the prompts.  Then when you are done, hopefully you will get a map of your run will the workout detail on the exercise tile.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer