Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please make Samsung Galaxy Note 9 compatible

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please make Samsung Galaxy Note 9 compatible. I received a Fitbit versa as a Christmas gift, and I'm so disappointed that its not compatible with my note 9. I want to be able to get notifications (text, etc) . Please help!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Fitbit dont say which phones they are working on so it is just wait and see. However being a popular Samsung my guess is that it will come (bu tpurely a guess)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I'm experiencing the same thing I have one of the nicer phones on the market Samsung is one of the biggest cell phone companies I asked for this for Christmas just to find out that I can't do anything with it on my phone. Very disappointing. Sadly I'm thinking about just taking it back because of her so it was not cheap and what's the point of having it if I can't use any of the features

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in the same boat as you @Theycallme_ag. My husband bought me thr Versa for Christmas. I have always wanted one and I can use it because its not compatible with our Samsung Note 9. Please Fitbit, fix this problem, otherwise and sadly, I'll be returning my watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. I think Fitbit needs to do a better job of listing compatible devices and what their plan is to add devices. I will be returning my Fitbit also. Nice advantage of Costco, I got 3 months to decide.

Best Answer
0 Votes