Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving simplified sleep tracking - again

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am receiving simplified sleep tracking again for the past several days. I had turned the sensitivity from Sensitive to Normal, i wear my Versa snuglay, my sleep was over 3hrs, and have never used the Start Sleep feature. Is there a current issue with Sleep Tracking? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I’ve had this problem since I bought mine a few days ago as well... it tracks my heart rate fine all day and is snug so I don’t see why I need to loosen it and wear it 2” further up my arm at night to get it to track properly.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I’ve had this problem since I bought mine a few days ago as well... it tracks my heart rate fine all day and is snug so I don’t see why I need to loosen it and wear it 2” further up my arm at night to get it to track properly.

Best Answer

How did you resolve this as I’m having the same problem?

Best Answer
I didn’t, it just resolved itself - sometimes. And no one for Fitbit reached out.

I do know you can change your sleep sensitivity in settings - I had mine on Sensitive and their Customer Service said to toggle to Normal.
Best Answer

Are you using ‘do not disturb’ on your phone whilst sleeping, so you do not get message notifications? I’ve only had my versa 8 days but after being so fustrated at being told ‘how to wear my fitbit correctly’ from fitbit, ive narrowed it down to this glitch. I do not adjust anything else and everytime I do not use ‘do not disturb’ on my phone I receive full sleep analysis. Everytime I switch it on I only get simplified sleep ☹️ I use an Apple iphone 8. It’s worth just adjusting one thing per night to see if you can narrow it down to what seems to be causing the issue. Good luck! 

Best Answer