Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing my band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bough the special edition Versa and tried to switch out the linen band for the black one for every day. 

It. Did. Not. Work. It’s not that I don’t know HOW to replace the band, the band does not fit. After working on it for 20 minutes, I switched back to the linen with no problem. It seems the part that houses the pin is to thick to fit in the area so the pin can’t get to the hole correctly. It is infuriating. After reaching out to customer service, they’re sending a new band. I fear the replacement will also be too wide since it’s likely the same as the black one that came in the box. Any other issues shy of trimming that part of the band?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I fear the replacement will be the same. I have no issues with the woven or leather bands but that elastomer band sure can be tricky. I find that when I'm trying to engage the second pin, if I twist the band it will find the precise angle it needs to be able to slot in. Once you work it out it does become easier. I can now change the woven band in 10 seconds but need a minute for the elastomer. 

Best Answer