Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset problem,

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally hit reset on my versa. the only notice I can get on my Versa is "to start download the fitbit app"  the Fitbit app has always been on my phone. How do get back to an operating versa.?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Looks like you did a factory reset. What you need to do is open the app and remove (or delete) the Versa as a device that is linked to your account. Then in the app, tap on add a device and go through the same stuff you did before to link your Versa.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice, I get as far as "Replace your Fitbit Versa" then we go around in circles when I hit "Set up a device"  back to "Replace your Fitbit Versa" . I will have a look at the "Help" section to see if I can find a way to get my Versa operable. Many thanks guys.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We might be able to give more info if we knew the phone model,

I suggest removing the aversa from your phones bluetooth, restarting both the versa and the phone.

Yes it does sound like a factory rest was done.

Best Answer

Thanks Rich, my phone is a Samsung galaxy S5.

I thought I had just about got over the problem where in the set up I had reached step 2, 100%

however after the set up reached step 3, the notification stated "set up Failed"

When the same result happened 3 times I gave up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @robertrj@Rich_Laue and @wtksk8r thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if you keep having problems pairing your Versa? If so, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes