Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Versa with Echo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been looking at different solutions for awhile now and I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. 

My Versa is paired with my phone, no problem. So I tried pairing it with my echo and it will not pair. My old Alta had no problem pairing with my echo, so I can’t figure out what the problem might be. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Always check the compatibility list for devices.

Fitbit trackers are designed to pair with mobile devices and computers.

Best bet is to use with your phone if on the list 😉

If you'd like the amazon echo added you could post a suggestion in the Feature Suggestions Section.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Always check the compatibility list for devices.

Fitbit trackers are designed to pair with mobile devices and computers.

Best bet is to use with your phone if on the list 😉

If you'd like the amazon echo added you could post a suggestion in the Feature Suggestions Section.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @desrosi3 and @wmchapman thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see here that our friend replied your inquiry. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Robot wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes