Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve a deleted Versa run exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While viewing a recent run exercise on my Fibit Versa app, I accidentally delete the exercise.  Is there any way to retrieve it?  Thank you.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @hungster No, you cant retrieve it, but you can re add it manually in the app. The stats may be a bit off but it probably be much the same data.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @hungster No, you cant retrieve it, but you can re add it manually in the app. The stats may be a bit off but it probably be much the same data.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

But then you double count your steps as the original number is saved in your daily numbers. 

Really is quite poor at how easy it is to loose this data. 

Best Answer

This just happened to me. I simply went back through the work out, but skipped literally every interval. When I skipped the last one it asked me to rate the program like usual, then it took me back to my program home screen, and it was counted towards my progress! So happy! And also disappointed I had to "trick" the program to count a session I legitimately did.

It also did not change my stats in any other way. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got a Versa 2 and have lost workouts twice because it is so easy to accidently delete things.  Found out today when it happened again that YOU CAN RETIEVE the info. Just start another exercise session on your fitbit and stop it. The lost info will come back up in the app. along with the new session.  Just delete the "new" session you created.

Best Answer

Didn't work for me. Although I never accidently deleted the exercise, Fitbit did. I opened the app on my iPhone, synced the data and the exercise was there, synced it again and it disappeared and was no longer in my sessions. Now it's permanently gone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

PS. Just happened again. Did a 10 min jog on the spot to see if it would be recognized, it was. Closed the app, synced it and now that exercise is gone too. Do better Fitbit. This is ridiculous. 

Adding an exercise manually increases your step count and adds steps you didn't take because the one thing that is retained from the deleted exercise is the steps you accumulated. Not to mention, adding an exercise completely skews all other data. Would not recommend and it isn’t a solution by any means.

Moderator edit: updated post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just tried this with my Ionic and it worked! Thanks 

Best Answer