Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Clock Faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there anyway to save your favourite clock faces so f you want to use it again you don’t have to scroll thru them? If not that would be a great option 

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Agree! Someone walk over and ask the ex pebble team please! Use to be able to have all my favourite faces saved for easy access.

Best Answer

AGREED.  It would also be nice if the paid clock faces were on a separate tab.

Best Answer

Is there a way to save your purchased clock faces so that you can go back to them after trying a new one? I want to make sure I won't have to purchase it again if I want to use it again.

Best Answer
I purchased mine and per the purchase page it's ours even if we change the clock face.

That said I really want a tab for saved clock faces we like so we can mix it up.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
Thank you! I agree that it would be extremely helpful to have a saved tab
so that they are easier to find and access. I like the one I purchased and
will want to come back to it, but want to try out another one. I'm hoping
it will be easy to find after I switch to something else.
Best Answer

How come we cannot download the watchface to the phone and need to search it all the time in the app?

Pebble can do it why Fitbit cannot? 

Best Answer

Yeah very agree, I very surprise that it can't save Fav. clock faces  to device 
Very Frustrated to have to start download a face everytime it really not a smart way.

Best Answer

Agree. I can’t believe these things take so long to be implemented. Hurry up Fitbit team! Add a favourites section that you can add your fav faces to!

Best Answer

I cant even find the one I used before that I really liked?

Best Answer

Yes, I can't find the clock faces I have purchased...I do not want to purchase them again....and we shouldn't have to purchase them twice....give us a tab to save them under please....

Best Answer

I came to post the same comment.  I like to vary my clockfaces from time to time, and would like to be able to save or flag my favourites so that I don't have to keep scrolling through all of the available ones.

Best Answer

I agree. Its a pretty bad setup and seeing this was posted back in April I dont think they have done anything about it yet.

Best Answer

Fix this Fitbit.......

Best Answer

I need to up date my Versa...I have tried and failed every time...any help would be appreciated...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fact that it's now April 2019, and this still hasn't been fixed is pretty sad. I'm sure it can't be hard at all to implement a "recently used" and "purchased" tab. I mean it honestly should be possible to download and store several faces straight to the watch to begin with, but regardless this is a pretty major, annoying oversight.

Just got a Versa, and it's great for so many reasons, yet it's also riddled with so many ui/functionality issues that shouldn't be hard to fix/change but just aren't.

Best Answer

A note at the top of the Features Suggestions Board says that is coming soon.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This feature now exists! Update your app and device!

Best Answer

Already update app ,Still No such thing like save clock face.... 😒

Best Answer

Mine’s not working either. I only bought it yesterday and have synced but still not showing any option of saving clock faces

Best Answer
0 Votes