Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen doesn't have a lock and stops tracking exercise-Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am an obstacle course racer so run long distances but also crawl and climb. I bought the Versa because of its water resistance. But it doesn't seem to work well for this sport. Even a light bump seems to make it stop tracking. I flex my wrist to climb something and the tracker stops because I seem to bump one of the buttons. There must be a way to lock it? 

Also, when I try to change bands, I end up hitting the screen and changing things multiple times. THe button locations are the problem. If there was a way to lock the screen to get it to not activation so easily it would be helpful.

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

There is no screen lock for the Versa.  Your Versa should be up your arm far enough that wrist bending would have no impact on the buttons.  Prior to changing bands it is recommended that you shutdown your Versa so that things don't get reset while fiddling with the bands.

Kathy | USA
Versa SE, Charge 2, Samsung Galaxy S10+
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same kind of thing just happened to me! I started it to track my weight session but when I got home and sat down it wasnt tracking. I've checked my app, I've got the active minutes but it hasn't logged as an exercise for today! Must have tapped it some how which is super annoying. Your not the only one 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometimes I get so sweaty the band slips down and around my wrist. I can only control it staying up further so much without being too tight.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Means your training super hard so I wouldn't worry about it 👌👌
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you find the Versa holds up after going through mud and muddy water?

Best Answer
0 Votes