Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen-on too sensitive

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello.

Is anyone struggling with the screen coming on too often and draining the battery.

I've turned the 'Screen wake' function off, which stops the twist of the wrist turning it on. But it still triggers whenever it senses a 'double tap' like movement. I've set the time-out to 10 seconds and the brightness to the minimum, but it's still eating the battery life when I don't want the screen on.

I'm on firmware version 32.32.4.19 which I assume is the current version?

Thanks.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How you doing my friend @dreamland? Welcome! Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with  the battery of your Fitbit. Thanks for those steps you've tried already, good job! You didn't mentioned the name of your Fitbit, but that version was the first one that was released for Fitbit Versa. The latest one is version 32.32.10.20 released three days ago, in case that you haven't updated it please do so; you can see the steps to follow in this article.

You can also, check the tips on this post on how to get a better life time for your Fitbit battery. I hope those steps helps the functionality of your Fitbit screen!  Remember that you can also turn off the screen when not in use, briefly cover the watch face with your opposite hand; since there is not another option to just turn off the display and use only the buttons.       

BTW I've moved your post the Versa board, to increase the options for you to get appropriate responses to your inquiries.

See you around.                                                                          

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

How you doing my friend @dreamland? Welcome! Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with  the battery of your Fitbit. Thanks for those steps you've tried already, good job! You didn't mentioned the name of your Fitbit, but that version was the first one that was released for Fitbit Versa. The latest one is version 32.32.10.20 released three days ago, in case that you haven't updated it please do so; you can see the steps to follow in this article.

You can also, check the tips on this post on how to get a better life time for your Fitbit battery. I hope those steps helps the functionality of your Fitbit screen!  Remember that you can also turn off the screen when not in use, briefly cover the watch face with your opposite hand; since there is not another option to just turn off the display and use only the buttons.       

BTW I've moved your post the Versa board, to increase the options for you to get appropriate responses to your inquiries.

See you around.                                                                          

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer