Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen stuck

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t get back to my home clock after an exercise swim session. I’ve tapped the front screen, pushed the right side buttons.   It just seems to be stuck. Any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Do a Restart, Carrie, and do it several times of necessary.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Do a Restart, Carrie, and do it several times of necessary.

Best Answer
Thank you. That solved it. Hope it’s not a reoccurring problem.

Grace & Peace,
Carrie Ann
Best Answer

Just purchase my Versa Lite.  Screen is stuck on tracking steps from my walk.  Cannot get back to main screen.  Holding button in gives me 2 choices (screen wake/notifications).Swiping takes me nowhere.  How do I turn it off to re-set?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hold IN the left button for 10 seconds until the Fitbit Logo appears indicating a proper Restart has occurred..  Do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer

My Fitbit Versa has never restarted when I hold the buttons down, and my swim work out is also frozen to the screen. Any ideas about that?! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 froze at work. I didn't have cable to restart. I use phone app to change clock faces to get it to communicate and that worked. Got back in instantly.

Best Answer

Hi, I have the same problem with the swim screen, bt it doesn't matter what buttons I press or for how long, it won't restart 😔

Any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! Worked for me just now:)

Best Answer
0 Votes

The screen wont slide to the exercise. Is it broken,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I had this problem too. Restarts didn’t work for me, because the side buttons were stuck.
Solution that worked:  leave inspire 2 on a bench (not wearing it) for 4 days. This activated the ‘watchdog’ which reset and fixed the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes