Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still No Active Zone Minutes Versa 2 2021

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just set up my Versa 2 last night (January 15th 2021) with my iPhone 8, and neither my FitBit device or the FitBit app has Active Zone Minutes, only Active Minutes. I’ve tried restarting my FitBit, deleting and reinstalling the FitBit app off of my iPhone, as well as adjusting my heart rate zone by logging in on FitBit.com (all of these were recommended solutions from the support team via live chat). Nothing so far has worked. Any suggestions would be super appreciated! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@sobaren It's been said on here that it could take a few days for a new device to get an update prompt for the latest Firmware. That'd be my guess, is you're running the older version from before active zone minutes came on. But it seems odd support didn't suggest this. What software version are you running? Did support verify that?

Best Answer

Hey Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I’m running version 35.70.7.14 ! I would have expected it to be the latest since I just set it up last night, and this is my first FitBit device ever, but that does make sense! Support never asked which version I’m on nor did they verify whether I’m updated or not! I’ll wait a few days though and hope for the best. 

Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, it seems something is not working with update checking in your installation, please tell support next time you are in contact.

See also Why does "Check for Versa update" not work?

Surely when setting up a new watch it should load the LATEST [in your case 35.72.1.9] or [even the previous to latest [again in your case 35.71.6.19] , at worst].

It would seem that the version on your watch is what came with it, so that begs the question how did the install software fail during setup in such a way as to start the watch with its original software, may be this is a fail safe to get you started.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

And to answer the original point.

Not sure but Active Zone Minutes were introduced from xx.71.6.19, as yours is older you won't get it unless you install a later version.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer