Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number for Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

Does anyone know where to find the serial number on the versa?

thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I nelieve it is on the box rather than the actual watch.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
yeah I've looked on the box bit there's 4 potential numbers and not sure
which it would be 🤔
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh dear, then I am no help. Hopefully someone who knows will come along. Otherwise contact Support (link in my signature ) - I am sure they will be able to help you.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks hun

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HannahJJI can only presume the serial number is the number you see at the end of this link when your click on Settings and then click on your Fitbit model..  I have xxx'd some of the numbers..

https://www.fitbit.com/settings/device/tracker/6a2xxxf89a1b

But has no relationship to the barcode on my Ionic box... Maybe this is just a link to my account..

@EdsonFitbitYou posted in this link in 2016 where we can find our Serial Numbers..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Just figured this out based on my box and my link. The serial number is on the box, under the barcode....and it is also scrambled in the URL when you select the device on the fitbit.com website. 

For example if the bar code number on the box was: 012345C67891....the link has it scrambled as: 9178C6452301, other words 2 digits pairs going Left to right, but starting from the right side. Hope that helps and makes sense for someone else! 

Best Answer

Hello, do you know if the serial number can be located in the actual fitbit? I lost my Versa 2 two days ago and I believe someone stole it. I looked in the marketing section on Facebook and found a guy selling a Versa 2. Anyway, to make a long story short, he asked for the serial number to verify that it's mine, but I thought you can't locate the serial number in the actual product. I think it may be mine and he thought I'd be dumb enough to give it to him (I have the box with serial number) so he can active it with the serial number. - V 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This right here is the answer. Thank you so much.

Best Answer
0 Votes