Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Fitbit wallet

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I'm having trouble setting up Fitbit wallet. Everytine I click on 'wallet' it says I need to set up a passcode but then sends me to settings/Fitbit from my phone. From there I don't know what todo- the options are sharing location, bluetooth sharing, notifications, and cellular data. I don't know what to change it's not telling me what I need to do to set up my passcode! I need  Help please 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Noelle7987 WHat's your phone model and OS? You need to set a passcode/fingerprint protection for your phone. Go to settings on your phone and do that. You also need a lock code for your Fitbit. Please refer to this help article. More information on how to set up Fitbit Pay you can find here.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Noelle7987 WHat's your phone model and OS? You need to set a passcode/fingerprint protection for your phone. Go to settings on your phone and do that. You also need a lock code for your Fitbit. Please refer to this help article. More information on how to set up Fitbit Pay you can find here.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

That was exactly it! Thank you so much for your help, that was so kind of you!

Best Answer

@Noelle7987 I am so happy I could help! 😄 Enjoy your Versa and do check out the Community. We have lots of fun here. 😄

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes