Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup, syncing and inaccuracy issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Versa ought to have a stat for Frustration/Blood Pressure level! Although that probably wouldn’t work either along with everything else! This device should have been tested more before putting it out on the market!

I’ve had mine less than 2 weeks and the last week have been dealing with issue after issue (won’t pair, won’t sync, inaccurate stats, sleep tracking is a joke!). More than disappointed! I’ve left messages/posts several times and not one response or reply from Customer Service! Have tried all the solutions posted or suggested and nothing resolves any of the issues.

I might have paid a dime for it, but even that’s pushing it! Guess I’ll be going back to my Flex 2, at least it worked, was just a bit of inconvenience wearing it and a watch at the same time. 😞

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to have you here @Mmgonzo.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your watch. About the setup issue, I would like to know if you keep experiencing this one?

In the meantime, follow the instructions provide in the following help articles:

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes