Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So disappointed! Screen issues, etc...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the price of this thing... I should have listened to my gut after reading the issues!  It is very cute though!  Did the pink and purple special.  I've had for less than a week. Upgrade from relatively new Charge 2.  Should have kept it and saved my money!!

First off, calendar hasn't worked yet.  Just said loading.  Then says timed out.  Never worked.  

Two nights ago, I was outside and my screen went crazy and began flashing on an off.  Then the password screen came up and it wouldn't respond to my touches.  I wiped my hand and screen off, it flashed on and off some more, put in random numbers on it's own, my number 8 disappeared, then reappeared, then the #2 did the same.  I was frustrated.  

Looked on here yesterday for most of 12 hours... tried the factory hard reset, won't do it.  I have tried just reset, no luck.  Took the only thing I downloaded off, a different clock face.  Now I have a split screen!  Still trying to do the hard factory reset again today after charging all night last night.  I am so utterly frustrated!!  Appears it is going back to Kohls!  

Sorry for the ranting... but seriously ticked like the rest of you and flat out refuse to jump through hoops to get it fixed!!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

You're doing exactly what I would do--return to where purchased.  You shouldn't have to "fix" a brand new item.

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly!!  Be different if it was a $5 or $20 item, but not $230!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's weird, but I think you did the right thing. Out of curiosity, did you just exchange it and get a new one or did you return it?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
I'm just going to return it. For that amount of money, I don't believe I
should have to jump through hoops. I can't deal with waiting on the phone
to be told to do this or do that. It should work out of the box! I'm a
911 dispatcher and spend more than enough time on the phone. 😃
Taking it back tomorrow.
Best Answer

Well took it back to Kohls.  Can return with no issues within 30 days.  Decided to try one more.  So had to do an actual return and then repurchase.  I had to do this in order to start the 30 days over again.  

So far, so good.  But last one took about a week prior to it flipping out.  I feel kinda dumb and lost now.  I have been messing with it quite a bit today.  I am slowly remembering how I did things.  I do plan to go crazy with it and make sure it's going to hold up over the next 30 days.  Wasn't going to temp fate by intentionally getting into the pool with it, but have decided to do it.  We shall see how it goes.  If it does not fair well over the next 30 days, I am done with Fitbit and will be moving onto a Samsung instead.  

Best Answer