Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution to connect Versa 2 with Alexa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 5 days of dealing with fitbit customr service, I decided to leave the "Beta App" shut my phne down and install the fitbit app and BOOM my Alexa is now connected.  I hope this helps others and the STAFFF OF FITBIT!!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello there @theminders, thanks for stopping by. I'm sorry for the late response. Thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit customer service and devices. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

I appreciate you've taken the time to share the steps that worked for you. I'm sure these suggestions will help others. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!!! I would love to able to discuss this with a supervisor at some
point. I literally was on the phone everyday with fit for 5 days!!

Mindy Presti ✌❤🐶
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. How did you leave Beta? It doesn't seem to give me an option in Google Play store,b I can see that my version is Beta!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hope this helps. Click on Beta. Delete the app. Turn phone off and the
download application. Hope this helps!

Mindy Presti ✌❤🐶
Best Answer
0 Votes