Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps and sleep issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased the Versa yesterday, set everything up last night. I wore it to bed and somehow I almost reached a goal of 11,000 steps in my sleep. It also did not track my sleep. I am not sure what the issue is. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @Jkilpatrick.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your Versa. About the steps while sleeping, your watch might register some steps while sleeping depending on the arm movement. Have you check that the sensitivity of it is normal? If you haven't, I recommend from a computer going to settings, then to personal info and correct this.

About your sleep information, could you please provide me with a screenshot of this stats by following the instructions provided in this post? In the meantime, please verify that your watch is pair to your account. If it isn't, you just need to do the following from your Fitbit app to set it up:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm getting gaps in sleeping log and when I'm sitting at my desk in work I'm still doing steps any help will be good thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes