Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stitch clock face disappeared from Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, wonder if anyone can help me. I purchased a stitch (as in Lilo and Stitch) clock face last year or possibly the year before, I’ve been using it fine until one day last week it disappeared and the standard Fitbit clock face appeared and now I can’t even find this clock face in the gallery section or on my faces section. Had this happened to anyone before?

Many thanks 😊 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Susie80R - when you go to the Gallery tile in the Fitbit App if it is missing you may have done a factory reset, or loaded other faces that removed it.

While on that screen if you search for it and it does not appear, either it was removed from the Gallery or it has a different name and you may need to search for it by it's features.

It should be noted that it may have been made for an older watch and not available for the Versa 3 - see this link which has 2 clocks with Stitch in the name but not for a Versa 3.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Susie80R - when you go to the Gallery tile in the Fitbit App if it is missing you may have done a factory reset, or loaded other faces that removed it.

While on that screen if you search for it and it does not appear, either it was removed from the Gallery or it has a different name and you may need to search for it by it's features.

It should be noted that it may have been made for an older watch and not available for the Versa 3 - see this link which has 2 clocks with Stitch in the name but not for a Versa 3.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer