Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava Taking Forever to Sync to app on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Strava app on my Versa. It seems to take forever for recent runs to show up in the Strava app on the Versa (days). I have to close and go into the watch app multiple times for the app to update. This is well after Fitbit sync from watch to Fitbit phone app and well after it showing on my phone Strava app. Everything is authorized. Anyone else having this issue with recent runs not showing up on the watch Strava app?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Same here, I'm still waiting for my run from this afternoon to show up on the watch Strava app.  

Its probably to do with the wider server issues Fitbit need to fix.  Hopefully it will improve once they've got that up to speed.

Best Answer

I've had the same and it's been like this since I got my Versa over a week ago.  It takes 1 to 2 days for my run to appear in the Strava app on the Versa.  I don't believe this recent server issue is related.

Kathy | USA
Versa SE, Charge 2, Samsung Galaxy S10+
Best Answer

I fixed my problem.  Because I'd deleted and reinstalled the app I had to reauthorise Strava from the Fitbit app.  They were still shown connected in Strava but seem to have disconnected in Fitbit.

It looks like syncing needs to be authorised in both apps for runs to show up on the watch.  Hope that helps someone.

Best Answer
0 Votes