Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Arabic language on Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello dears,

I faced an issue with Arabic notification and once I checked with your support team and they told me it is not supported right now.

Please  add Arabic language feature ( supported Unicode) to be able to receive the notifications.

IMG_20220407_051553_edit_1136059640861544.jpg

Regards, 

Shqair

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @I.Shqair. Welcome to the Community Forums.  I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about supporting Aribic language. Thanks for the image attached.

Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. I recommend doing a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @I.Shqair. Welcome to the Community Forums.  I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about supporting Aribic language. Thanks for the image attached.

Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. I recommend doing a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes