Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swim laps not counted correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Took my Versa out for its first swim today and very disappointed to see that it only counted 29 of my 54 laps. I understand that it does not count kickboard laps, but it did not record any of my backstroke laps and must have missed some others as well. I have checked all my settings and read all the info online. I do not stop to rest between strokes. Any ideas on what to do next? All the data is worthless.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey @jgroark, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! I appreciate you have taken the time to review our online information about how the Versa tracks your swims. I'd like you to confirm with me one more detail.If you still getting inconsistencies even though you have reviewed that everything is fine on your account,  maybe the units for the pool length setting don't match the units you use for your Fitbit settings. For example if you measure length in feet and inches, and specify a pool length in meters. For more information, see How do I update my Fitbit settings?

If everything has been covered, please try to restart your Versa by following the instructions in this post. Wear it for a few days and let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes