Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync problems with versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Huawei P20 lite. Got my Versa month ago, worked fine for a bit after  setting it up. Now it won't connect to Bluetooth.. shows up in the Pairing, but when I hit Connect it doesn't do anything. Sometimes it shows sync error or shows looking for versa and doesn't sync and connect to my phone,I can no longer get notifications. I have tried every single step in the troubleshooting for notifications\bluetooth, several times over, and I still can't get a connection.

Versa still connect to other devices which are not listed in fitbit support devices.

Fitbit has to come with common solution

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I have been having the same issue and I have only had it for a month.  I'm going to return mine.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine will sync for the day but won't tell me how many steps active or sleep, I also have a Huawei P20 and have had problems syncing both my blaze and versa?? Not sure how else to try and fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jennao"Mine will sync for the day but won't tell me how many steps active or sleep,"

What do you mean by 'steps active'??

When it syncs (it says the time of the last sync in the Versa window in your app) it WILL update steps, stairs, calories and the like, and sleep data if there is. Note that when you click on say your steps tile (in the app) and you get the number of steps for each day, it may take a few seconds to also update the number of steps there (it needs to fetch the data from the cloud).  So maybe you can explain your issue a bit more precisely? 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.
Fitbit versa, trying to connect to Samsung Galaxy S8.
I removed it from the app and cannot re-add.
I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalled.

I've turned off the Versa and turned it back on.
I've unpaired bluetooth from my phone.
I dont want to do a factory reset as I'll lose all my date for the past 4 or so days that it hasn't been syncing.

Best Answer
0 Votes