Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have done everything suggested that deals with not syncing to my phone. My Versa even has the wrong time. Hasn't synced in a month. Very disappointed. What should I try next?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Don't know what you should try @Tjs_lipping, I'm not sure what model phone that you have our what steps have already been tried.

Make sure the Fitbit app is up to date.

On Android

Turn bluetBlue off/on

Clear the Fitbit's app cache

Restart phone

Restart tracker 

Log out/log in

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Tjs_lipping and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and recommend taking a look at the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Hi I tried everything listed on the web site the response isbthe same the
Bluetooth will not connect it says turn blue tooth on fit bit on.
Best Answer
0 Votes

None of it worked is there away to reset the fit bit and start from scratch or should i be looking at how can i return this one and get a new one

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tjs_lipping you can do a factory reset, but before that is tried I would do an add device. Choose the option to replace the Versa tracker.

Not knowing which phone that your having problems with, I don't know if I can give specific help. Like with Android clearing the Fitbit apps cache, or all cache, shit down the restart the phone and do the same for Versa

Best Answer
0 Votes