Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing and notifications issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Fitbit Versa 2 weeks ago. First it was very easy to synchronize and set up the watch with my phone (Huawei P9 2017), but unfortunately after a short period I observed that I don't get notifications and the watch doesn't synchronizes.

I checked up on forums what is better to do in this case, but still it's not working. After I recharge my Fitbit Versa I can't use it for 2-3 days, because simply it doesn't communicates and synchronizes with my phone. The Bluetooth is working on my phone, but for some reason it has a problem while connecting to my Fitbit Versa.

I reset both the watch and my phone and I had to start from the beginning the registration etc. I don't know exactly what could be the problem but it seems that the Bluetooth from my Versa is not working properly.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey @barkoczitimi, it is great to welcome you.

Keep in mind that in order to have a successful connection between your watch and phone, it needs to be a compatible mobile device. Have you checked if your phone is compatible? If you haven't, check that information here.

When a phone isn't compatible, it doesn't mean that it won't work with your watch but you might experience some connectivity issues. You can always try the instructions provide in the following links but I don't guarantee it will work 100%.

Let me know if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes